Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Life Continued....

The horse show season is over.  I am sad, but hopeful since a new show season will start very soon.  With the APHA World Show starting in Nov - best of luck to all my APHA friends who are competing - live your dreams, don't hold back and enjoy every moment.

Melo did so well this year as a mere "baby" and pointed out in Green Horse- Western Pleasure and is real close in Junior Horse -Western Pleasure.  It makes me so proud that he did so well with such limited showing.  I can't wait for the future and hope that I can ride....

On another note the Arizona house is almost ready for occupancy with the big "Monsoon" party planned in just a few weeks.  Each decade I have a "holding party" before I transition to the next decade and this year we get to have it in Arizona at our new house.  The weather has been great all year and this week it continues to be over 100 so I am sure that my birthday will be with wonderful 80 plus temps and lots of fun, cocktails, and sun will be had by all.  I can't wait to continue to enjoy the house for years to come. 

It has been a real tough year for our family and  yet as I look back I realize how glad I am that I am one who looks forward.   I have always tired hard to not dwell on the negative, to look forward and be optimistic and to keep faith and have hope.  Without those things you could certainly find yourself sinking into despair if you were to just look at the challenges that many of us are dealt.  That being said each day I try be optimistic, to be real and to look down the road to the many things that I have yet to discover.  Life, it will keep you guessing.......

No comments:

Post a Comment